1. Edema of upper and lower limbs: primary and secondary lymphedema of upper and lower limbs, chronic venous edema, lipoedema, mixed edema, etc. Especially for the upper limb lymphedema after breast surgery, the effect is remarkable. The treatment principle is to promote blood circulation and lymphatic circulation, squeeze some painful and uncomfortable metabolites and inflammatory pain causing substances into the main circulation and remove them, so as to eliminate edema.
2. For patients with hemiplegia, paraplegia and paralysis: Patients with hemiplegia, paraplegia, paralysis and long-term bed rest are prone to deep venous thrombosis of lower limbs due to slow blood flow and no muscle contractility. Paralysis and spinal cord injury are the highest risk factors for DVT, with a 50-100% probability of formation. Improper prevention and treatment may lead to life-threatening pulmonary embolism, or swelling, ulceration and skin pigmentation of lower limbs. The application of air wave pressure therapeutic apparatus repeatedly pressurizes the limbs and then relieves the pressure, so as to produce contraction and relaxation like muscles, promote venous blood and lymph circulation, and achieve full massage effect, which is of great significance in preventing deep vein thrombosis and preventing muscle atrophy of lower limbs.
3. For diabetes foot and diabetes peripheral neuritis: the air wave pressure therapeutic apparatus is applied to the diseased limb in sequence. In the process of accelerating the return of venous blood and lymphatic tissue fluid, lymph and venous blood can be rapidly driven to the proximal end of the limb, reducing the pressure in the limb tissue. Within the time of gas evacuation, arterial blood supply is rapidly enhanced, so that the blood and oxygen supply of the limb tissue can be rapidly improved, It can also remove metabolites and inflammatory pain causing substances, which is more conducive to the rehabilitation of patients with arterial ischemia of lower limbs (diabetes foot, diabetes peripheral neuritis, intermittent claudication).
4. For patients with diabetes feet, since the use of pressure pump treatment increases the nerve blood flow perfusion and oxygenation, and increases the oxygen consumption of nerves to achieve the purpose of improving functions, the numbness symptoms of limbs are significantly reduced, and the skin sensation is more sensitive than before treatment. Usually, the pain will be reduced or disappeared after 4 or 5 times of anesthesia.
5. Poor blood circulation of limbs: the air wave pressure therapeutic instrument uses intermittent pressure. Through the repeated expansion and contraction of air waves, it can improve blood circulation, improve skin surface temperature, expand and activate blood vessels, help to fight thrombosis and improve circulation, remove metabolic wastes in blood, strengthen limb oxygenation, and help to solve diseases caused by blood circulation disorders.
6. For venous insufficiency: for varicose veins, venous ulcers and other cases where venous reflux is not good, this air wave pressure therapeutic instrument product is equivalent to a venous reflux pump. It uses gradient pressure. The pressure at the distal end is large and the pressure at the proximal end is small, which squeezes lymphedema and some metabolic substances that cause pain and discomfort into the main circulation to remove them.
7. For the middle-aged and old people: it can promote blood circulation, relieve muscle fatigue, relieve pain, and recover from paralysis. Through the repeated expansion and contraction of the air wave of the pressure meter, it can significantly improve blood circulation, increase the surface temperature of human skin, achieve the effect of expanding and activating blood vessels, and help solve the root cause of diseases caused by blood circulation disorders.
③Tactical pneumatic tourniquet
④Cold therapy machine（cold therapy blanket、cold therapy vest、china portable cryotherapy machine、customized china cryotherapy machine）
Post time: Sep-16-2022